I asked a few people I know who would give me some honest feeback on my Roughcut, here is what comments I recieved back
Tom France -
"The short clip that I was shown of the Music Video is a good start with very clear and well recorded clips, it gives you a good idea on what finishing product will look like, I think that some of the clips should be a bit longer instead of cutting to different people suddenly but other than that it is coming a long good and I will be looking forward to seeing the final outcome of your Music Video."
Alison France-
"Very good start, some of the clips appear quite jumpy but with some more editing it will look a lot better, the syncing of the video is very much in time and looks great, will be looking forward to seeing it when it is finished, great start"
Nicola Grafton-
" I like how you have chosen to do something a bit more different than what other artists of this genre would normally do as it makes it more interesting. I like how you have filmed it in a proper studio with the artificial lighting as it makes it look very professional. Some of the clips seem to jump quite a bit making it not look as good as it could be, but that just takes some simple editing and other than that, really great start "
Tom France -
"The short clip that I was shown of the Music Video is a good start with very clear and well recorded clips, it gives you a good idea on what finishing product will look like, I think that some of the clips should be a bit longer instead of cutting to different people suddenly but other than that it is coming a long good and I will be looking forward to seeing the final outcome of your Music Video."
Alison France-
"Very good start, some of the clips appear quite jumpy but with some more editing it will look a lot better, the syncing of the video is very much in time and looks great, will be looking forward to seeing it when it is finished, great start"
Nicola Grafton-
" I like how you have chosen to do something a bit more different than what other artists of this genre would normally do as it makes it more interesting. I like how you have filmed it in a proper studio with the artificial lighting as it makes it look very professional. Some of the clips seem to jump quite a bit making it not look as good as it could be, but that just takes some simple editing and other than that, really great start "
No comments:
Post a Comment