What have you learned from your audience feedback?
By asking different people for audience feedback it has helped me a lot when creating my product, for example. I made a questionnaire on the different genres of music that people prefer mainly aiming it at the genre I chose myself which was Indie/pop, to make sure that the artist I chose (Bastille) would be a popular music video for people who enjoy indie music or others who choose to watch it. Here is an example of some of my feedback

After finding out the basics on what people like about indie music and what genre of music they liked the most it helped me keep my decision of using Bastille's track 'Flaws' as I knew I would get a good audience of people watching it who like that genre of music.
By asking what people expect to see in an indie/pop music video it also helped me create ideas of my own and think of better ideas on what to put in my music video, although in the end I did change my mind to do something completely different. It did help me at the time and gave me a better idea on what people like to see in music videos of the indie genre.
I also used Audience Feedback after making a Rough Cut of my Music Video, by getting feedback from different people whilst making my media product it helped me as I knew if I was making something that they are going to enjoy and took any ideas that they gave me into consideration. My Rough Cut in general needed a lot of work as I was new to using Final Cut and wasn't as confident as I was working on my own so by getting audience feedback it helped me with ideas on what to do next and how to make my Music Video more professional looking.
By asking different people for audience feedback it has helped me a lot when creating my product, for example. I made a questionnaire on the different genres of music that people prefer mainly aiming it at the genre I chose myself which was Indie/pop, to make sure that the artist I chose (Bastille) would be a popular music video for people who enjoy indie music or others who choose to watch it. Here is an example of some of my feedback

After finding out the basics on what people like about indie music and what genre of music they liked the most it helped me keep my decision of using Bastille's track 'Flaws' as I knew I would get a good audience of people watching it who like that genre of music.
By asking what people expect to see in an indie/pop music video it also helped me create ideas of my own and think of better ideas on what to put in my music video, although in the end I did change my mind to do something completely different. It did help me at the time and gave me a better idea on what people like to see in music videos of the indie genre.
I also used Audience Feedback after making a Rough Cut of my Music Video, by getting feedback from different people whilst making my media product it helped me as I knew if I was making something that they are going to enjoy and took any ideas that they gave me into consideration. My Rough Cut in general needed a lot of work as I was new to using Final Cut and wasn't as confident as I was working on my own so by getting audience feedback it helped me with ideas on what to do next and how to make my Music Video more professional looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment