Costume
For costume I would like to use a similar look to something that Bastille would choose.
I have been looking on several Bastille music videos to get some inspiration on what I think would look good. In Bastilles videos the outfits are mainly plain and simple. For example in the Music Video Pompeii, the outfit that has been chosen is a simple brown leather jacket with a black top and black jeans, this means that the audience is mainly taking notice on whats happening in the video and the lyrics rather than looking at what he is wearing.
I also looked at Bastilles video flaws which is the track that I have chosen, to see what ideas they had and get some inspiration. The outfit choice on this Music Video is slightly different to their normal Videos. They have chosen a more eye catching basketball type of jacket and a logo t-shirt.


Can you get some photos of items that you own that you may want to use
ReplyDelete