Friday, 12 September 2014

Audience Research

For my Audience Research I looked on Amazon at the reviews off customers on what they thought about Bastilles Album - Bad Blood. Most of the reviews were very positive.


Whilst I was viewing Bastille's other recommendations for different albums came up which were also in the Indie genre. These recommendations included albums such as The 1975 and London Grammar.


I then looked on YouTube at some of the comments on Bastilles music video - Flaws, which is the track that I am using for my own music video. Again most of the comments and feedback were positive.
I looked on Bastilles official FaceBook page for different comments and reviews on the band themself, and the first thing that came up on the top of the page was other recommended pages that are similar to Bastille's. These included artists such as Ed Sheeran, Passenger and bands such as Imagine Dragons and Arctic Monkeys.




I decided to search for reviews on some of Bastilles concerts and the feedback was extremely positive some people even posted some videos of their own on the site to show how good the concert was. I looked on ticket master because I thought that would be where I would find the most feedback. Here are some screenshots of my re-search that I found.




No comments:

Post a Comment