Group Members:
Nicola Grafton
Hannah Brown
Louise Bebb
Song:
Bastille - Flaws
Artist:
Bastille
Genre:
Indie
Target Audience:
The target audience for my Music Video will be people who enjoy music from the indie genre and bands, live music and less upbeat and happy music, more meaningful with a story behind it.
Style:
The two locations that I will be using for my Music Video is The Quarry in Shrewsbury and the Town Hall in Wem. In the town hall I will be filming all of my actors separately under the artificial light making it look more professional, then I will be using Shrewsbury Quarry to add the more mysterious feeling to the Music Video. ( I since decided to not use Shrewsbury Quarry although I did do some filming there, as my idea changed on what I wanted to do, which was something a bit different to a normal indie/pop music video)
Colour Palette:
The colour palette of my Music Video will be dull and darker which will add the mysterious feel to the music video. In a typical indie/pop music video the lighting is quite dull and the costumes used are also dark and nothing to bright, which is what I will be using in mine, aswell as the song being about 'Flaws' I am going to make sure the actors are wearing as minimum makeup as they can.
Nicola Grafton
Hannah Brown
Louise Bebb
Song:
Bastille - Flaws
Artist:
Bastille
Genre:
Indie
Target Audience:
The target audience for my Music Video will be people who enjoy music from the indie genre and bands, live music and less upbeat and happy music, more meaningful with a story behind it.
Style:
The two locations that I will be using for my Music Video is The Quarry in Shrewsbury and the Town Hall in Wem. In the town hall I will be filming all of my actors separately under the artificial light making it look more professional, then I will be using Shrewsbury Quarry to add the more mysterious feeling to the Music Video. ( I since decided to not use Shrewsbury Quarry although I did do some filming there, as my idea changed on what I wanted to do, which was something a bit different to a normal indie/pop music video)
Colour Palette:
The colour palette of my Music Video will be dull and darker which will add the mysterious feel to the music video. In a typical indie/pop music video the lighting is quite dull and the costumes used are also dark and nothing to bright, which is what I will be using in mine, aswell as the song being about 'Flaws' I am going to make sure the actors are wearing as minimum makeup as they can.
No comments:
Post a Comment