I made this mood board from a variety of different Bastille Music Videos, so that it would give me some inspiration on what I can do for my own Music Video on Bastille - Flaws. Most of Bastilles songs are quite sad and meaningful and not very happy and cheerful so for my Music Video I am going to try and set the same type of mood that Bastille do. Their videos are a lot different to other music videos of the Indie Pop genre for example in most other Music Videos they mainly have performance for example the 1975's Music Videos.
I am going to also research into other Artists of the Indie Pop genre and watch their Music Videos mainly looking at performance so that I can get some inspiration on how they set it out and make it suit the Track of Bastille - Flaws.
This is my mood board for different Indie Pop artists performances:



No comments:
Post a Comment