Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Treatment - Colour Pallette



I have been watching a selection of Bastilles Music Videos to get an idea on what the Colour Palettes are like, I have noticed that the colouring is mainly dark and dull, but there is the occasional clips with bright colour. I am mainly looking at the Music Video Flaws as that is the track that I am using for my Music Video.


The colouring really represents the mood of the track for example the track seems to come across that he is singing about his flaws and how he hides them then he meets a women who shows all of her flaws, so the song isn't exactly happy and jolly it is quite sad and makes you think, so by the colouring being dark and dull it really represents the track. As the song goes on the mood kind of picks up a bit when he is singing about wanting to be with her and the colouring also gets a bit brighter.. for example there is clips of them on a fairground which has a wide variety of different brighter colours.




No comments:

Post a Comment