The next Music Video I have chosen to analyse is Sigma ft. Paloma Faith - Changing. The genre of this track is dance and pop but then all of Sigmas music is Drum N Bass so I would say that this track is a mixture of the three. This music video again is the complete opposite to the other two video's that I have analysed. The color pallette is bright and eye-catching which grabs the audiences attention and makes them want to carry on watching, the outfits and backgrounds that have been chosen completely clash because in one bit of the music video Paloma Faith is wearing a multicolored top and dress which have flower like patterns on it then the wall in the background is like graffiti so they clash but it doesn't look bad at all it is eye catching and different which makes it more interesting. A mixture of different camera angles have also been used and there is loads of different cuts to different shots.
Wednesday, 6 August 2014
Music Video Analysis - Paloma Faith
The next Music Video I have chosen to analyse is Sigma ft. Paloma Faith - Changing. The genre of this track is dance and pop but then all of Sigmas music is Drum N Bass so I would say that this track is a mixture of the three. This music video again is the complete opposite to the other two video's that I have analysed. The color pallette is bright and eye-catching which grabs the audiences attention and makes them want to carry on watching, the outfits and backgrounds that have been chosen completely clash because in one bit of the music video Paloma Faith is wearing a multicolored top and dress which have flower like patterns on it then the wall in the background is like graffiti so they clash but it doesn't look bad at all it is eye catching and different which makes it more interesting. A mixture of different camera angles have also been used and there is loads of different cuts to different shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment